Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #889450
- This Software Engineer position is responsible for development, integration, testing, operation and maintenance of a software product.
- The candidate needs to have strong skills to clearly communicate, demonstrate, and advocate innovative design and usability to the business customers.
- Full stack developer position in a cloud environment (GCP/PCF) to support business processes
- Core Java development consisting of Java Collections Framework, REST API, JPA and Junit
- Presentation layer coding from wireframes.
- Advocate proper usability and maintainability while working on projects
- Advocate the use of agile and software engineering leading practices
- JPA/Eclipse Link
- REST API
- Cloud development
- SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience developing with Java/J2EE
- 3+ years of experience developing REST APIs
- 2+ years of Cloud experience, preferably Google Cloud Platform
- 2+ years of experience with EclispeLink/JPA
- 1+ years demonstrated experience in coding responsive web sites, with expertise in Angular and Bootstrap
- Experience with Agile Software Craftsmanship/Clean Coder principles and practices including Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Test Automation
- College degree in an information technology related discipline
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/