Pontiac, MichiganBusiness Analyst #889579
- Business Analyst on various projects across Networking, Server, Workstation Services, O365 and VoIP Telecommunications teams.
- Prepares functional, system and technical specifications using industry accepted practices.
- Coordinates and participates in application testing to validate infrastructure changes.
- Support installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms.
- Engage and empathize with customers to support and resolve second and third level technical issues through completion.
- May work on Request for Proposals and Contract deliverables.
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience in a Business Analyst role, including, but not limited to creating and updating business requirements documents, testing deliverables, training materials, project logs, and end user documentation.
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Visio, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, etc.)
- Able to successfully multi-task and prioritize work across several active projects and assignments
- Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Success at working in a team environment where a customer obsessive culture is paramount
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on Infrastructure projects
Environment: MS O365, SharePoint, Teams, Azure DevOps, CA Service Desk, Clarity
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/