Troy, MichiganSr. Business Analyst #889631
- We are looking for an IT Business analyst to join our Loan Momentum ongoing enhancement program in a Contract to hire position.
- In this role the IT Business Analyst will work closely with the Commercial Banking IT and Business teams to support monthly reconciliation process, ongoing maintenance and enhancements to the Loan Momentum application, which services commercial construction loans.
- Knowledge of SDLC and the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of the Builder Finance and Commercial Loan Operations domain
- Ability to Problem solve and Solution data discrepancies
- Co-ordinate deployments and data refreshes into test and production servers as needed
- Work one on one with business users to mitigate any application issues
- Knowledge and hands on experience with SQL queries & scripting
- Understand user maintenance and role set up in applications
- Support processing of day end and month end jobs -Work on application enhancements requests. Work with the vendor to troubleshoot issues and provide necessary documentation
- Support process automation team
- Regression test the application
- Knowledge of application interfaces
- Ability to utilize data and analytics to help drive critical business processes
- Support the application and related servers, check for upgrades, provide assistance with server and environment related testing
- User Training and Process Documentation
- Work with multiple business teams and lead status meetings
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/