Minnetonka, MinnesotaSoftware Support Analyst #890080
Software Support Analysts are the primary technical point of contact for our clients.
If something goes wrong for our software users, they call (or email) client support! SSA reps will have the opportunity to work with a global team, with help from around the world, to work to Solve Tax for Good and help our clients achieve that mission.
More specifically they will:
- Reply to our clients’ needs by phone and e-mail while tracking and managing Salesforce cases from initiation through resolution
- Assist clients with data file imports as well as the creation of custom reports of their information
- Provide training and guidance to clients as well as internal staff for our products and services
- Troubleshoot the creation and modification of more complex client tax forms (NOTE: tax industry background is not required)
- Interact and help with clients, internal and external, regarding their issues including status updates training, and issue resolution
- Be available via softphone and working an eight (8) hour shift with a one (1) hour lunch break
- Our phone lines are open from 7am – 7pm central, Monday – Friday
- Additional weekend shift opportunities may be available
- Shifts start at 8, 9, or 10am central
Our ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and actively manage tasks to completion
- High comfort level using Windows PCs, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and web browsers
- Learns new software easily
- Great team player who is passionate about technology and helping others
- Fluency in the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - this role does involve talking to users
- Prior call center or customer service skills is a plus
Due to the sensitivity of the data in our applications, several security measures would need to be satisfied.
- Individuals would be required to pass a drug screening.
- Individuals would be required to pass a criminal background check.
- Computers are required to have Windows 10 operating systems with us anti-virus, Data Loss
- Prevention (DLP), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Virtual Machine (VM), and Voice over IP (VOIP) softphone software.
- Alternatively, we could provide laptops.
- All our-related work would be required to be completed within the our provisioned VM.
- The individuals would be required to work from a secure building within the United States with badge access, security cameras, and the ability to audit their access.
- Within the secure building, this team must be physically separated into their own dedicated space that only they have access to which is also tied into the badge access and camera systems and audit requirements.
- Alternatively, contractors could work from our office if within the Minneapolis, MN area.
- Visitors are not permitted into the secure space.
- All personnel engaged in our-related work would be required to take our security training and agree to adhere to ours’ Code of Conduct and related policies.
- Our representative would need to physically inspect the building and operations before any work could be completed.
- We reserve the right to cancel any agreement if the physical inspection does not pass security requirements.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/