Dearborn, MichiganSpecialty Development Senior #890311
- Company’s Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDI&A) is looking for a Lead Data Engineer/Software Engineer focused on delivering production implementations of Data Science solutions on the Google Cloud Platform.
- The position will collaborate directly and continuously with business partners and product managers to release early and often.
- The team you will be working on is focused on implementing AI/ML solutions to democratize Machine Learning across enterprise (like Uber’s Michelangelo, Facebook’s FBLearner, etc).
- Rapidly deliver Machine Learning solutions.
- Lead software engineers on implementing solutions in the Public Cloud (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure).
- Guide architects and Business stakeholders on making technical decision on tools, integration, and other issues.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Product Owner to translate Business Value needs (the WHAT) into User Stories (the HOW) for delivery
- Mentor and train other Software Engineers to help them learn agile methods and build technical skills.
- Balance "doing it right" with "speed to delivery" by identifying and mitigating risk, generating options, educating business and other decision makers, and taking on justified technical debt.
- Lead by example in use of Paired Programming, Test-Driven Development and DevOps for cross training/upskilling, problem solving, and speed to delivery.
- Deploying Machine Learning solutions on Public Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Ability to pair with software engineers, understand and rapidly learn technical acumen in AI/ML space, gather requirements, understand the customer, come up with solutions.
- Experience and good understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning Models / Python / ML Model Deployment / ML Model Management for production environments
- Deploying Machine Learning solutions on Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in programming concepts such as Paired Programming, Test Driven Development, etc.
- Experience using Machine Learning tools (pytorch, tensorflow, xgboost etc)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver project commitments
- Experience applying agile practices to solution delivery
- Must be team-oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in Strategic Thinking and Solutioning
- Must be a self-starter to understand existing bottlenecks and come up with innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with key stakeholders outside the project to understand requirements/resolve issues.
- 2+ years developing solutions on Public Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- 2+ years of experience leading Software Engineers and/or Machine Learning Engineers
- 2+ years of experience with Machine Learning Technologies
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Master and PhD focused in Computer Science / Machine Learning (highly preferred)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/