Auburn Hills, MichiganPowertrain EE Triage/Validation Engineer #890244
The Powertrain Electrical Production Execution / SWAT Engineer will work with teams to root cause issues on vehicles at all states of build. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify issues, identify ownership of the issue, and drive issue to resolution.
- Responsible for the following:
- Lead powertrain electrical root cause and determination of issues during all pilot phases
- Lead early powertrain electrical work and prototype builds and root cause work Support warranty, dealerships, and production as needed
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 2+ year of automotive system and component experience Powertrain and Vehicle system knowledge
- Knowledge and hands on use of CDA, CAN, CANalyzer, Canoe, and other Electrical root cause tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing and comprehending software/hardware requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Self-starter and motivated to produce results.
- Able to work on their own or with large team.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on use of INCA, CDA, CAN, CANalyzer, Canoe, and other Electrical root cause tools.
- Knowledge of Shanin Red X or other reactive quality tools.
- Green belt and Black belt certified are preferred.
Additional Information / Must Have's:
- Experience working in automotive and/or manufacturing environment
- Self-starter that has the ability to work without direct supervision
- Experience with CANalyzer/CANoe and/or other diagnostic tools and software
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Driving a company vehicle will be a requirement for this position.
- Amount of travel- 0-20% to CTC/CPG & Detroit Area Assembly Plants
- Onsite - 100% (CTC/Detroit Area Assembly Plants)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/