Lansing, MichiganDatabase Administrator #890434
- Participates in designing, developing, and refining our educational database systems to ensure that they are secure, reliable, and robust. Implements changes to increase performance and efficiencies.
- Evaluates and tests security systems performance, maintain reliable, optimized, high performance databases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead database system optimization effort
- Work on agency high priority work items for SSIS, ETL, and SQL job changes
- Manage data replication options such as SQL Server Availability Group configurations
Key Programming Languages:
Other Technologies, Concepts and Frameworks:
- Azure DevOps, Scrum, Kanban, Redis, SQL VM server configuration
- Highly motivated and able to excel in both team and individual environments
- Enjoy problem solving and learning new technologies and concepts
- Quickly able to adapt to new environments through research and discipline
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/