Detroit, MichiganData Architect – Marketing Scorecard Program #890545
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
Seeking a well-rounded Data Architect / SQL Developer to join the Performance-Driven Marketing Platform Team. This person will be primarily responsible for transforming and loading substantial amounts of data into our big data environments (Hadoop, Postgres), to support digital marketing analytics.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Data Architecture will be crucial in this role. The ideal candidate will have experience with both relational databases (ORACLE, SQL SERVER, TERADATA, etc.) as well as file-based data stores (such as Hadoop). A well-rounded knowledge is required of operations involving any the following objects / methods of data manipulation:
- STORED PROCEDURES/MACROS
The person in this role will be developing and maintaining data pipelines from a mix of data sources including database systems, text files and API calls, and optimizing the data outputs for dashboarding tools such as Tableau or PowerBI.
The ideal candidate will know how to navigate data types and field separators, when loading from the most common file types: TXT, CSV, XLS. Experience is also required with common tools for manipulating and loading data into a database environment:
- ETL Automation tools such as SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Talend, etc.
- Common DB Tools like DBeaver, DBVisualizer, Toad, etc.
- Common DB connections like ODBC, JDBC
- Common data manipulation code such as SQL, Python, Java, .NET/VB, etc.
This role requires the ability to collaborate with business clients to develop architectural requirements, and to exhibit high flexibility and problem-solving to shift with changing business needs .
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Experience with website and digital media analytics, and concepts such as cookies (1st & 3rd party), pixel tags, privacy standards, SEO, social media, advertising attribution methods & models
- Adobe Marketing Cloud, particularly Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture)
- Requirements gathering, communication, and presentation skills
- Visualization / reporting experience
- Ability to learn quickly from exposure to innovative ideas and technology
IDEAL CANDIDATE EXPEREINCE:
- Agency background
- Automotive industry experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/