IllinoisOperations Analyst #890554
- Support integration activities related to Field Actions
- Coordination with cross-functional teams related to Service process integration and execution of projects
- Support standardization of project status tracking against milestones
- Weekly/Monthly reports and Record reconciliation
- Record management in service system
- Creation of service records, as needed
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in data analysis
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Proficiency with data mining/gathering and analysis of data sets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Team player with the ability to be a trusted partner with Operational and Technical teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze large data sets and present conclusions concisely
- What are the hours of the position? 8-5 and some flexibility
- Will this position be onsite? No, remote
- What are the top three to five technical skill wants? Excel/Data Analytics, Communication, Written Skills
- What are your top three to five soft skill wants? Willingness to Learn, Teamwork, Adaptability, Problem-solving, Effective communicator
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/