Lansing, MichiganProgrammer Analyst #890634
- Senior Development Lead: Lead and manage the design, implementation and delivery of system and software architecture designs, strategies and quality assurance plans.
- Design, prototype, develop and implement to achieve business results for the client.
- Experienced expert able to lead and deliver solutions using object-oriented, service-oriented architecture, and n-tier architectures.
- Adopt, develop, and execute a robust software development lifecycle, using industry best practices.
- Follows both the State and industry best practices for software engineering.
- Leads in the development of long-term technology strategy and planning for the entire organization leveraging existing and acquiring new resources.
- Leads and actively participates on project teams, clarifying business needs and requirements, performing analysis, design, development, integration, and maintenance of systems across the enterprise.
- Willing and able to engage with other internal organizations to maximize delivery capabilities and provide value to clients.
- Participates and leads the development of delivery approach, and labor and cost estimates.
- Manage projects or tasks using the State and industry project delivery methodologies and best practices.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- All applicants must include:
- 3 Professional References
- Official Transcripts
- 10 years’ experience post graduate experience
- Java, J2EE
- Experienced in designing and implementing Java MVC frameworks (Struts MVC) and ORM tool (Hibernate/JPA) and Java Script, Web Services and EJB.
- Performing analysis and requirements gathering with customers.
- Experience with both web-based and client server based systems architecture.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis, design and programming experience.
- Experience with systems development methodology utilized in the development of new systems and enhancements.
- Ability to work and communicate well with all levels of IT coworkers and users.
- Ability to prepare detailed written instructions and documentation.
- Experience with Java batch jobs
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly.
- 3 professional references
- Official Transcripts
- 10 years experience post 4 year IT degree
- Bachelor's Degree Required - Must be post four-year IT degree REQUIRED
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge of public retirement systems (Clarety Experience) highly desired
- WebSphere development technologies
- Java springboot, microservices
- Cloud based development and deployment experience
- Siebel / Microsoft Dynamics - CRM applications
- Jenkins or Azure DevOps experience
- Git/Jira - file repository system experience
- FileNet Suite of products
- Jasper Reports / PDF document processing
- Corticon Rules Engine technology
- WebSphere Liberty
- Experience in developing procedures and queries with Microsoft SQL Server (SQL 2016 or higher) or equivalent DB (Oracle/Postgres)
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/