Troy, MichiganNetwork Security Architect #890715
Skills & Job Responsibilities:
- This is a Contract to Hire position for Network Security Architect.
- This position is key for the overall cybersecurity program of the bank by designing and refining a zero-trust network security program.
- Significant experience of operating in a Governance and Architecture role; or a Design role having end-to-end responsibility and spanning multiple technology domains
- Expert-level competence in Palo Alto firewalls, network segmentation design and implementation
- Experience leading and developing a Zero Trust network security architecture leveraging Palo Alto and other security tools
- Take part in the defining the strategy for network security.
- This includes justification through analysis, SWOT, proof of concept, business case, interactions with Transport and Security Design, etc.
- Interface with lines of business project to assure network security requirements are defined and met
- Develop technical architecture governance for network security architecture
- Ability to map network security controls to regulatory requirements such as PCI, SOX, and other regulatory requirements
- Stay abreast of current cybersecurity threats and assure network security architecture is cable of mitigating these emerging threats
- Lead and take part in trials of security solutions based on strategic need. Provide comprehensive executive summary and present to leadership
- Report to the wider security governance team to assure alignment with overall security vision Ability to analyze security data and present results clearly at all levels of the business - including at senior management team level
- 5-10 years
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/