Deerfield, IllinoisSenior Project Manager #890789
As a Senior PMO you will drive help define UCAN Fulfillment function’s future direction by assisting in the identification, development, and execution of strategic initiatives. Overall, this visible position will require you to work on complex projects and provide actionable recommendations while building strong relationship across the new organization. You will provide thought leadership, research and analytical support on cross-functional teams that identify, evaluate, and analyze critical strategic priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive integration activities between our Legacy and Legacy Hill-Rom operations, ensuring business continuity by driving proper process mapping, and change management activities
- Prioritize and manage key projects (up to 10M$ annual savings), derive insight from analyses, and develop rigorous recommendations
- Work with cross functional partners to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually identifying opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Prioritize and manage key projects, derive insight from analyses, and develop rigorous recommendations
- Drive collaboration and quality execution of key cross-functional projects
- Influence stakeholders to adopt new ideas, projects and / or approaches.
- Solve high-impact problems and develop actionable solutions for the most challenging issues facing the company, with an end-to-end focus
- 8-10 years of project management, planning, analytics, and operations experience
- Proven track record of collaborating with functional leads to solve complex business problems and presenting solutions to leadership
- Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and oversee multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Structured problem solver with a bend towards fast execution & iteration
- Management consulting experience a plus
- In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following Integrated Supply chain functions is needed to guide development project: Manufacturing, Procurement, Engineering, Planning and/or Fulfillment.
- Critical thinking skills, ability to constructively challenge ideas and assumptions
- Leadership and influencing skills, ability to successfully complete projects in a highly matrixed, consensus-driven organization
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and can work with an appreciable amount of latitude.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or MS a plus.
- 7 or more years of business experience working in and leading cross functional teams
- 5+ year of Project Management experience
- Project Management certification preferred
- Experience in large scale, global medical device manufacturing network is highly preferred
- Previous experience in Supply Chain, healthcare services and/or specialty pharmacy service preferred
- PMP and Scrum Master Certifications preferred
- Flexible and adaptable - able to work in ambiguous situations and to bring clarity to the process
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration tools including Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Advanced Excel.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/