Lansing, MichiganGIS Analyst #890793
This position will support the DTMB Geospatial Services group as a member of the team responsible for configuration and operational support of GIS software and systems that are part of the enterprise GIS environment.
This position is a key technical resource expected to possess experience and understanding of ESRI software, especially ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS desktop software, troubleshooting, publishing map services, as well as an understanding of geospatial data structure and management, IT systems and application configurations.
Primary duties include, but not limited to:
- Administration and management of ArcGIS Enterprise implementations for state agencies
- Leading GIS software implementation and upgrades
- Implementing geodatabase changes and management of geodatabase versions
- Configuring and publishing of map services
- Researching and testing new GIS technology
- Facilitating meetings and lead technical tasks with state agency customers that are leveraging the geospatial enterprise services
- Troubleshooting system issues and working with vendors, DTMB staff, and customers to resolve
Desired technical and software skills include, but not limited to:
- ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise installation and administration, including ArcGIS Enterprise Portal
- ESRI ArcGIS Pro
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Python or other scripting experience
- Experience with geodatabase management
- ArcGIS Online
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/