Detroit, MichiganIT Project Manager 2 #890854
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with 3+ years of Agile experience,
- Experience with TFS.
- Must have 2 years of experience coaching teams to use Sprints, Kanban and other Lean principles
- Advanced knowledge of the software development lifecycle and of several software development methodologies
- Experience with processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach and mentor the team to reach their highest potential
- Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- A willingness to travel
- Scrum Master Certification
Additional Skills Preferred:
- 2 years of Agile Coaching experience
- Experience as a developer, tester, business analyst, or UX designer, especially in an Agile environment
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- Experience conducting stand-up training
- Experience developing training materials
- Experience leading organizational change management
- Experience developing and growing business with new and existing accounts in a deliberate and strategic manner.
- Experience designing and deploying methodologies in many types of organizations
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred or equivalent experience required
- Master’s Degree in discipline preferred
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/