Auburn Hills, MichiganElectrical Root Cause and Launch Support Engineer #887232
- The Electrical Root Cause and Launch Support Engineer is responsible for performing electrical root cause analysis on proto type and production level vehicles.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Direct and coordinate trouble shooting and repair activities at engineering and assembly facilities.
- Support a variety of launch activities at assembly plants and pilot plants.
- Conduct repair, customer audit testing, and management update meetings.
- Investigate problems found on early prototype engineering vehicles and coordinate interim and long-term solutions with the component releasing engineers.
- Gather engineering teams from multiple engineering disciplines and direct them in solving complex vehicle problems.
- Provide remote and direct support for dealerships experiencing difficult problems with vehicles.
- Work with zone representatives that are supporting vehicle dealerships.
- Perform electrical validation testing and document results as required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of software and modeling concepts.
- Understand BUS tools, scopes, and other test equipment.
- Circuit analysis and trouble shooting skills
Additional Information / Must Have's:
- BSEE/ME Required
- CAN and Vector Experience
- Able to root cause electrical issues.
- Vehicle Knowledge /Automotive Experience
- 100% on site at CTC, Travel to Mexico will be required for at least 1 of these people
- Driving a company vehicle is a requirement
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/