Auburn Hills, MichiganHMI Engineer - Ergonomics #887180
- The UXE Validation Responsible is accountable for conducting UXE validation testing, documenting issues found during validation, and reporting validation test results.
- They interface with the technical teams in HMI and ergonomics to outline validation requirements, intended logic and flow, and Best Practices and with the Program leads (UXR) to help drive issue resolution.
- Create and maintain validation master checklists for vehicle IP Cluster, Radio, ADAS and Ergonomics across all programs, model years, and software release years
- Create and maintain validation master issue tracking documents for vehicle IP Cluster, Radio, ADAS, and Ergonomics across all programs, model years and software release years
- Document all validation processes and procedures including training documentation for software, facilities, and processes and ergonomic effort measurement test procedures
- Maintain validation test plan documents including validation team calendar, master issue tracking file, master validation templates, validation results
- Improve feedback loop cross functionally through coordinating regularly with UXE Performance Responsible, UXE Responsible, and other UXE and Vehicle teams
- Report periodically to Sr. Managers
- Document UXE validation issues found with vehicle IPC, Radio, ADAS, and Ergonomics across all programs, model years, and software release years
- Transition testing documents to Microsoft 365
Position Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Physiology, Biomechanics, Biomedical, Human Kinetics, Psychology, Cognitive systems or other related fields
- Experience with user centered design and requirements development
- Understanding of engineering systems and development processes
- Experience collecting objective measurements using physical hand tools (force gauge, torque gauge, inclinometer, caliper)
- Experience with Photoshop, Visio, Doors, Adobe XD
- Good organizational, teamwork and problem-solving skills, ability to meet deadlines amongst changing timelines and program content
- Detail oriented, flexible and has strong prioritization and presentation skills
- Master's degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Physiology, Biomechanics, Human Kinetics, Psychology, Cognitive systems or other related fields
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/