Project Manager 3/Program Manager #775592
- Top Skills Required - 10 years’ experience (REQUIRED)
- Ability to coordinate group settings and facilitate in group settings
- Drive outcomes
- Adaptive to different personalities
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Keep projects on track; hit key milestones
Program Manager Years of Experience:
- 10+ years of recent experience in managing IT projects (preferably within a government environment)
- Responsible for supporting all project delivery work in accordance with required methodology (such as the Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE) methodology) and following all standard project management industry standards such as PMI’s framework.
- Coordinates and controls the end-to-end process of capturing all key project artifacts, including but not limited to business cases, project charters, baselined project schedules, project management plans, change requests, status reports, lessons learned.
- May require consistent utilization of the SUITE methodology and Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Raises identified issues and risks to the appropriate senior management level including the Project Management Office (PMO) for action inclusive of description of the issue, comprehensive analysis of options and recommendation for remediation.
- Manages portfolio of projects’ execution to ensure conformity to established budgets, timelines, and scope.
- Works with the stakeholders, including the PMO to facilitate project governance effectiveness through weekly status reporting, project/portfolio data, regular governance meetings, etc.
- Experience in successfully managing Information Technology (IT) projects (full project life cycle) whose budget was greater than $10,000,000 (excluding hardware/software costs) and whose timeline was greater than 3 years.
- Documented experience in performing Project Management, Quality Management, or other critical functions within complex Information Technology projects (preferably with budgets greater than $10,000,000 and multi-phase, multiyear implementations).
- Professional certification in Project Management, such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/