Calibration Lab Technician #689005
- Calibration Technician in the Calibration Lab
- Instrument/Transducer Repair and Calibration.
- Maintain Calibration Records.
- Develop Calibration Procedures as required.
- Assist in the Construction of Prototype Instrumentation.
- Maintain instruments and equipment in the GEAR/Calibration database.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Has effective time-management and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Has a thorough understanding of capabilities and application of laboratory instrumentation.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively as part of a team -Self Starter that is able to work on their own
- 0 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to look at higher bill rate with more experience.
- Pay based on experience.
- Related work experience a plus.
- ISO/TS-16949 or ISO/IEC-17025 knowledge a plus
- Two-year associate degree in Electrical field or equivalent technical experience
- Three Years Military experience
- Willing to look at a motivated person that is almost done with a technical certificate or degree also.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/