Warren, MichiganTechnical Software Engineer 1 #885484
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Model Diagnostic Objects (DIDs, RIDs and DTCs) in Rhapsody following requirements documented in DOORS.
- Manage Diagnostic Objects and Signals by Domains in the Diagnostic Library in Rhapsody performing baselining and propagation of diagnostic objects/signals for different architecture product lines.
- Analyze DOORS Diagnostic Requirements and perform rationality assessments of these requirements working with Sub-System Lead engineers in properly defining these requirements.
- Interact with FPA (Functional Partitioning and Allocation) engineer to have the properly modeling of System Signals and System Components that will be linked to the Diagnostic Objects and Signals in the Diagnostic Library in Rhapsody.
- Evaluate ODX reports and other diagnostic reports to assert correct deployment of diagnostics to ECUs.
- Work in RTC (Rational Team Concert) to upload DSD (Diagnostic System Design spreadsheet), understand diagnostic requests, approve ballots and close work tickets following company internal process for CRs (Change Requests).
- Keep good interaction and communication with Domain Architects and System Owners and update status of the CRs assigned to you as Diagnostic Architect.
- Work with the Tools team in creating additional reports or scripts to ensure quality of the diagnostic modeling and of the diagnostic library as a whole.
- Stay abreast with UDS diagnostic requirements and Autosar software diagnostic modules.
- Study our specifications and Standard Utility Modules used for diagnostics using Autosar/UDS
- Assure 100% quality output for the diagnostics under your responsibility.
- Automotive Electrical Control Units Diagnostics
- SW Developing
- Automotive Electrical Systems
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/