Troy, MichiganSr. Business Analyst #890933
- Salesforce and nCino configuration experience are required.
- Requirements gathering and analysis / break down of large requests into user stories and/or component parts
- System Design and system integration design based on requirements
- Agile or agile-variant software development methodologies
- Understanding of testing concepts through the software development lifecycle (unit, performance, regression) and capability to write test cases and test plans
- Proven strength in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirements.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, and data modeling.
- Strong experience with various software development methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, etc.
- Strong experience building, writing, and executing test cases (using technologies such as JIRA, Confluence, Selenium, and Loadrunner, is a plus)
- Excellent communicator - Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Execute root cause analysis of systems and data issues.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent understanding of the business process.
- Strong ability to think through workflows and the characteristics that make each workflow different.
- Proven ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention, and effort between assigned workload and ongoing support tasks.
- Proven ability to easily adapt to changes in processes, procedures, and priorities.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/