Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #891027
- Responsible for providing, maintaining, and ensuring implementation of requirements in Partner Community Management team which supports GEC Hub (Global Electronic Commerce Hub for Electronic Data Interchange-EDI and Managed File Transfer-MFT), SOLMIS (Mainframe EDI Hub) and Global Trading Partner Community Management (GTPCM-Web based User Interface) applications.
- Manage end to end delivery scope and quality of enhancements and new projects in GTPCM and SOLMIS applications.
- Responsible for working with multiple stakeholders including end users to understand the business process, document the same and set the right delivery priorities.
- Responsible for end-to-end onboarding of new trading partners to use data exchange services using SFTP, OFTP2, AS2, Web Service and other supported communication protocols
- Provide 24X7 support as a team lead
- Ensure process discipline as a team lead
- 10+ years of experience in documenting requirements and testing applications
- 10+ years of experience in managing scope and end to end delivery of application
- 5+ years of experience with a Mainframe and Java application including CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GITHub, etc)
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Vendors, cross-functional teams
- Security related experience (Access reviews, Disaster Recovery, ICRs, ACRs, SCRPs, etc.)
- Architecture experience
- Business Analysis
- Bachelors in Information systems or equivalent
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/