Dearborn, MichiganProduct Manager Senior #891137
- Learn Vehicle Remarketing business processes to become the subject matter expert on Canadian processes.
- Document business process flows and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Serve as Product Owner (business lead) to manage development and enhancement projects for Remarketing systems that manage used vehicle inventory and sales.
- As the Business SME, develop business requirements to provide to our IT partners to create/update specifications.
- Develop test plans and cases, review IT test results and perform UAT to validate business requirements.
- Log issues and work with the IT team to resolve.
- Work with internal and external customers for analysis and troubleshooting to perform analysis, identify improvements, or resolve issues.
- Communicate, coordinate and review testing changes between UVIS & Auctions, primarily related to Canadian initiatives.
- Learn and understand application security to serve as Lead Security Administrator for Vehicle Remarketing suite of applications.
- Work with development teams on security strategy for new or revised application functionality.
- Perform annual user audit.
- Utilize Web Focus reporting tool to create ad-hoc reports and assist other internal customers with developing and maintaining their reports.
- Develop requirements to automate, enhance and improve reporting capabilities.
- Support reporting upgrades and enhancements.
Primary Skills Required:
- Ability to analyze processes and develop business requirements to support IT development
- Self-starter, strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to interface with different levels of management
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiar with Agile processes/Rally
Additional Skills Required:
- Project Management
- Good understanding of database query tools (WebFocus, SQL)
- Ability to work remotely full time
- 5 years business experience
- Experience in an Agile Environment
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Prior Company or Company experience
- Knowledge of the Rally Tool
- 4 year business degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/