Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #891142
- This Software Engineer position has the opportunity to use the latest cloud native technologies as well as latest methods such as pair programming and test driven development (TDD).
- Development follows Agile practices with continuous integration and deployment geared towards a business and user value driven approach.
- The team frequently delivers user stories in 2 week sprints targeted on a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- The team culture is very collaborative and supportive of each other.
- Engage in Agile practices including but not limited to pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), backlog grooming, sprint demos and Continuous Integration
- Develop with various technologies including, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, WAS-Liberty, Angular, J2EE
- Work directly with Business partners (Product Owners) to deliver application changes at market speed
- Develop and automate unit and integration test scripts
- Active participant in all team agile ceremonies:
- Backlog Refinement/Iteration Planning
- Iteration Closure
- Iteration Retrospective
- Core Java,
- Spring Framework
- 7 to 10 years in field
- Strong Object Oriented development background in either web or mobile technologies
- Knowledge of Spring Framework and PCF cloud tools
- REST API
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/