Sparks, NevadaEngineering Technician #891168
- Transport the black electrode cores to the preparation area and perform the “RF ID Tag attachment SOP” to each core, attach 6 RF ID tags to 1 core.
- Help move (using carts or other appropriate moving mechanism) the RF ID apparatus/hardware to the desired process location, e.g., from storage location (dock) to different process areas.
- Get instructions from the Project Lead / Supervisor to make sure you have your plan for the day/week.
- Get instructions from the Project Lead / Supervisor to make sure you have the plan for the vendor for the day/week.
- When vendors are installing hardware and are present in the process areas, technician will be present with them and will monitor the installation as per the plan provided by the Project Lead / Supervisor.
- At the end of the day, the technician will give update to the Project Lead / Supervisor. If computer skills permit a word document of what happened that day would be noted down.
- In addition to the RF ID project the technician will also help with any other projects the Project Lead / Supervisor deems necessary.
- A daily summary of work done and issues faced will be shared with the Project Lead / Supervisor.
- While monitoring the progress of the project, look out for any roadblocks and report promptly to the Project Lead / Supervisor.
- Perform a variety of repetitive tasks including mechanical, electrical and physical
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- Familiarity with manufacturing experience.
- Mechanical aptitude and problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational skills and able to manage more than one task
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/