Lansing, MichiganConsultant #891280
- Lead and direct cross-functional technical and agency business teams to support complex agency contact center solutions.
- Provide technical oversight and develops strong customer relationship and contact center business operations understanding.
- Confident in a client facing role and possess the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate and perform release planning, development, testing, and releases on multiple agencies IVR enhancements.
- Coordinate issue communication and resolution with multiple other tech teams in the event of a problem.
- Review support tickets with agency leadership and oversee any support questions from other team members that might be working on one of those agencies’ tickets.
- Act as a SME accessible by other team members to discuss and work through possible ways to achieve or a design a requested IVR enhancement.
- Builds Call flow designs, Chat and integration to backend systems using application program interfaces (API).
- Skills based routing design and implementation for voice, chat, and SMS contact center technology
- Works with the Architecture team to design, develop, and deploy APIs, consume APIs.
- Understand business requirements with the ability to translate to technical requirements
- Prepare design documents based on business requirements for the application development
- Experience with cloud-based SaaS/PaaS/IaaS providers and working with virtualized systems, including application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
- Keep up to date on vendor products and enhancements and use the information as needed to improve customer usage of our supported platforms.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot webservice API calls.
- NICE CXone Studio experience. (Formerly inContact).
- Base knowledge of intersystem networking, and data traffic flow between components.
- Ability to troubleshoot Chrome and Edge issues when interacting with a Web based application.
- Contact Center Development experience (NICE CXONE, Genesys Interaction Routing Designer, Amazon etc.., – 5+ years
- NICE CXone Studio experience – 2-3+ years
- Ability to develop, maintain, and troubleshoot webservice API calls – 5+ years of experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/