Dearborn, MichiganProduct Manager Senior #891337
- Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDI&A) organization is seeking a technical Product Manager that embraces lean and agile practices and can share our passion for building an connected vehicle data enablement products.
- This role will lead cross-functional teams.
- The position will interact directly and continuously with business partners, software engineers and product designers, to deliver operational processes and controls early and often.
- The team you will be working on is passionate about building an connected vehicle data enablement platform and application products and services to democratize use of connected vehicle data capabilities across Company.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) or similar
- Agile Tools
- Agile team facilitation and prioritization
- Cross enterprise leadership agile operational processes and metrics
- Proven ability to lead agile teams
- Experiential work with, or on, software development teams in an Agile environment Foundational hardware and software technique acumen
- Experiential work with software engineers or as a software engineer
- Experience leading teams, capture requirements, understand the customer, come up with solutions
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features with software engineers.
- Recent experience in delivering machine learning and/or Python software products using iterative approaches
- Experience collaborating with engineers, designers and product owners as part of hybrid remote teams
- 5 Years+
- Bachelor's Degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/