Warren, MichiganValidation Engineer 3 #891327
The energy at our company is contagious. We’re driven by our immense passion, as we constantly seek out challenges and identify new opportunities. We work hard to connect with our customers and earn their loyalty for life. Bring your talent to our company – our opportunities for growth span the globe. We will give you the training and opportunities to unleash your ambition.
- Define vehicle/buck requirements for assigned partitions.
- Lead test hardware reduction process for partitions.
- Take appropriate action on issues, lead recovery plan efforts as necessary.
- Support Supplier Validation process.
- Develop and maintain partition ADV Plan/Schedule.
- Provide ADV partition assessment for PDT/PIT.
- Provide technical leadership across platform groups
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes or other email communication tools.
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to partner with senior management to analyze and solve issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of automotive engineering methodology.
- Relevant auto industry experience required.
- Expert knowledge across Testing, Design, Analysis processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- 5-7 years of experience required.
- Senior engineer will be responsible for giving contractor daily instructions
- Daily communication regarding updates
- While driving contractor will be using wireless field testing and collecting data
- Ongoing project wireless connectivity expanding globally
- To support senior testing lead
- Wants a candidate who is energetic - fast learner - team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or computer science
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Wireless testing tools i.e., QXDM & QCAT
- Wireless testing experience
- Short SMS
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/