Auburn Hills, MichiganParalegal #891465
- The Legal Assistant/Paralegal provides support to our dealership realty team including leadership, agents, and internal/external legal counsel members.
- The primary objective of this role is to assist, project manage and coordinate specific aspects of dealership real estate transactions under the guidance of our Transaction and Option Portfolio Manager.
- Examples of responsibilities include but are not limited to drafting, reviewing, and garnering approval of real estate documents, exhibit reviews, record keeping, collection of documentation, notary public services, submitting financial requests, tracking of environmental and real estate contract approval flow, and final record retention, maintaining two (2) record keeping and approval databases.
- Essentially, this position has exposure to all levels and matters of dealership real estate transactions, including associated operations, financial and legal.
The ideal candidate will meet the following required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Required to be or become a notary public for the purposes of notarizing legal documents
- 2+ years of experience working as a corporate or commercial real estate paralegal/professional/administrator/property manager for a law firm, a real estate company or equivalent
- Proficient understanding of the real estate process including demonstrating comprehension of related transactional and legal work
- Comprehension of all real estate related documentation, including purchase or sale contracts, leases, options, agreements, letters of understanding, etc.
- Detail oriented with excellent project management and organizational skill set
- Ability to exhibit resourcefulness, forward thinking and time management
- Demonstrated ability to manage challenges - provide and implement appropriate solutions
- Strong presentation and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional working relationships with both internal and external individuals and groups
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite software programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Sheets, Word, Docs)
Preferred qualifications include the following:
- Paralegal certificate
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/