Dearborn, MichiganIT Strategic Portfolio Management Senior #891482
- The ideal candidate will possess a blend of business and technical savvy, with a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- This role involves close collaboration with IT and Finance professionals at all levels within the organization.
- This position requires a self-starter who is hard working and detail oriented with great analytical skills and can effectively identify opportunities.
- Import, transform, and rationalize data from global systems of record such as PeopleSoft General Ledger, Fixed Assets, DORF, etc.
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis while normalizing data where and when needed.
- Conduct data quality reviews and work with source data owners and identify opportunities to clean data, improve data structures, or improve data management policies and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and transform, tables and models within Apptio while supporting, managing, and maintaining models and reports.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the underlying data, where it comes from, and the ability to reconcile and check data quality, including financial and consumption records.
- Present information and reports to data owners and technology partners for data quality improvement and data load automation.
- Support the gathering of functional and business requirements and efforts in translating that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the financial data while providing insights and identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization.
- 2+ years configuration within Apptio Cost Transparency
- 2+ years Business Analysis
- Strong to expert level skills and experience in formulaic logic (MS Excel: if statements, vlookup, hlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/