Auburn Hills, MichiganProduct Design Engineer - Cockpit #896681
The Cockpit Product Design Engineer will develop cockpit components and will drive the development process for both product developed with inside and co-design. The candidate will be responsible to design, release, and validate Cockpit systems and components. They will lead the process from inception through launch. The Candidate must be an energetic leader who proposes feasible solutions and leads the team through the product development process. The candidate must be knowledgeable in development of DFMEA, DVP&R, and validation plans. Previous OEM , Supplier, Chrysler, Catia V5, NX, TeamCenter and Chrysler business system experience is highly desirable. Problem solving and DFSS experience is necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- 2+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Knowledge of Product Development for Cockpit Systems
- Will be supporting plant or quality issue root cause activities at assembly plants and suppliers.
- Self- Starter with ability to lead and direct a cross-functional team.
- At CTC 1-2 days a week
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/