Lansing, MichiganProgrammer Analyst 2 #898284
The person selected for this role will join 2 current developers to maintain an existing
system, as well as develop new additions to that system. They will be full stack .Net
developers, with Angular, C#, SQL and LINQ experience. They will be participating in all
aspects of Agile development, including Backlog grooming, Sprint Planning, Standups,
Reviews and Retrospectives.
Projects supported will be:
MiND 2.0 – This is a new .net Core 3.1 application to replace the current MiND application.
The ideal candidate will have tested experience in:
- Analysis, design, programming, implementing and supporting web-based applications.
- Developing data driven applications.
- Agile Software Development.
- Full stack .Net developer
- Angular, C#, SQL, LINQ
Top Desired Skills:
- Experience in the IT Profession, in any role – Required 3years
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 with C#\VB - Required 3 Years
- Developing Systems with Microsoft SQL Server database – Required 2 Years
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework – Required 2 Years
- Experience with .Net Blazor – Required 1 Year
- Experience with Angular – Required 1 year
- API / WCF Web services - Required 1 Year
- Experience in .NET Core 3.1 or greater - Required 1 Year
- Experience developing application code in adherence to ADA standards (WCAG 2.0, AA) - Highly desired 6 Months
- Experience with developing mobile applications with Microsoft Xamarin – Desired 6 Months
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/