Dearborn, MichiganProduct Manager Consultant/Expert #889532
A product manager who is highly skilled at agile project management and agile coaching.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience managing IT projects using Agile methodology
- Deep knowledge of Agile framework & tools Scrum, Kanban, Rally
- Ability to define a vision and gain the support of others through influence vs authority
- Principle based leadership
- Experience Guiding and Coaching coaches
- Working level knowledge of IT Infrastructure
- Prior IT partnership experience, exposure to global, diverse, and cross functional IT project setting
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
- Able to take on many roles in a growing, entrepreneurial company environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally.
- Work independently or as a team player in a team environment, and able to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Possess an eye for detail and have excellent verbal and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or above
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/