Auburn Hills, MichiganBody Component Engineer #887955
- This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of Body components.
- Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, weight reduction, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering.
- Knowledgeable in use of Unigraphics NX and Team Center with minimum of 2 years of experience in NX in a production release environment is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of design/development engineering experience in Exterior Vision Systems (Glass, wipers, cowl screen systems).
- Self-starter with strong leadership, communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
- BIW in-plant launch experience preferred.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) preferred.
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) preferred. Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) green / black-belt preferred.
- Knowledgeable in regards to high strength steels, weld parameters and GD&T. Proficient in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/