Auburn Hills, MichiganProgram Manager - Intermediate #893193
The Program Manager Coordinator will lead the coordination, delivery, and product planning of EDM system product family. The Program Manager Coordinator supports the Lead Program Manager and a cross-functional team to achieve the program targets of timing, cost, performance, and quality. The Program Manager coordinator will prepare management level program status reports, track issues and follows up with supplier. Supports new scope investigate Bulletin roll ups.
- Bachelor of Engineering, or other undergraduate level degree in the specific area with relevant specialty expertise
- 8 years of work experience within Quality, Engineering, or Manufacturing
- Knowledge of powertrain systems, especially hybrid/ electric drive systems
- Demonstrated planning, issue tracking and communication skills
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Highly proficient in the use of Google/Microsoft Office Suite software
- History of positive performance, self-starter, setting direction, and leading
- MBA or Master of Science in Engineering
- Program management certification
- Familiar with automotive product development process
- Track record of cultivating internal and external relationships
- Ability to resolve conflict situations
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced & changing environment
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/