Auburn Hills, MichiganSystems Engineer - Intermediate #892947
The Systems Engineer - Intermediate will complete the development of the assigned subsystem. The Systems Engineer - Intermediate will also confirm the subsystem meets the defined requirements prior to delivery to the customer.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identification of all applicable requirements for the assigned subsystem from all potential sources
- Documentation of the identified requirements for the assigned subsystem
- Execution of the assigned subsystem DFMEA
- Coordination of verification of the subsystem functionality to ensure requirements traceability
- Technical point-of-contact for the subsystem for all internal teams
- Participation in advanced development
- Meeting all program-specific deliverables for the assigned subsystem
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in Power Electronics, Electric Motors, or Electric Drive Systems Experience in defining and developing system requirements Interests in technology roadmap in electrification
- Experience authoring requirements and specifications
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Highly motivated/self-starter with proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Master of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/