Auburn Hills, MichiganAdvanced Analytics Data Scientist Intermediate #892949
The Advanced Analytics Data Scientist Intermediate will use their data analysis and analytical ability to find and interpret rich data sources, manage large amounts of data, merge/transform data sources and ensure consistency of datasets.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create visualizations to aid in understanding data
- Build mathematical models using the data and present and communicate the data insights/findings
- *Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Bioinformatics, Physics or other Natural Science, Operations Research, Economics, or related fields
- *3-5 years in data analytics, BI, data visualization (PowerBI), Data Scripts
- *Tools Development & programming (Python, Matlab, SQL, PySpark, ...)
- *Statistics & Optimization methods (DOE, Multicriteria optim, machine learning, ...)
- *Ability to break down complex problems, develop hypotheses for solutions and develop models and analyze data to test hypotheses
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/