Auburn Hills, MichiganEE/Core Software Development #888272
The Interior Mechatronics Core ECU Development Engineer will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
- Program & supplier management, open issue tracking with proactive issue resolution.
- Delivery to all vehicle program milestones, and all aspects of cradle to grave release activity (specifications, sourcing documents, engineering change management).
- Requirements clarification and cross-functional team alignment.
- Generate program development timelines.
- Lead component packaging, component/system HW/SW validation plans.
- Conduct HW/SW design reviews.
- Author/review/approve FMEAs & DVPRs, PFMEA reviews, process standards, in-plant calibrations, launch support, safe-launch plan development.
- Identify quality improvements, rapid response to warranty, technical cost reductions.
- Develop ECU diagnostics.
- Develop and Conduct ECU validation methods using HIL tools.
- Develop software models using Matlab 7 Simulink tools.
- Responsible for risk identification and maintaining detailed risk assessment, mitigation, and management plans with frequent updates to senior leadership.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute and validate complex EE systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in Automotive/Industrial Electronics
- Capable of creating Logical as well as Physical Schematics
- Experience with communication networks (i.e. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc.)
- Experience authoring requirements and specifications
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Highly motivated/self-starter with proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Master of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET
- accredited university
- Propulsion experience/ exposure or training
- Experience in using INCA, Matlab, DOORS, and Visio
- Experience using CANalyzer or CANoe
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/