NewarkSales Coordinator #892582
The position is going to be primarily order processing, but experience with Logistics will help a lot given customers are changing their orders from coming out of stock to shipping air from the factories. Must be very detail oriented; SAP order entry experience preferred Basic Function Provides assistance to sales staff and management in order to achieve division’s sales goals. This assistance includes a wide range of sales support activities including secretarial duties. Interacts with sales staff, accounting, credit, warehouse, factories, and truckers. This position involves a higher level of customer interface and knowledge of sales operating systems and procedures.
- Reports Operations Manager – Customer Service.
- Individual contributor, not direct reports.
- Education and Experience a High School diploma (or equivalent) and/or Business school training is preferred.
- 2 or more years of clerical experience in a sales support function are required.
- Functional ability to operate a PC and appropriate software programs is mandatory to accomplish specific duties listed above.
- Functional SAP experience preferred.
Key Competencies a Major Strengths:
- Excellent written/verbal communication and negotiation skills required.
Other Key Strengths:
- Strong attention to detail.
- This position requires the ability to manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Other Requirements a No travel required.
Additional Job Description:
- Customer Service a Proactively communicates status of orders throughout the supply chain.
- Responsible for providing XCS as defined by the customer and measured by the customer report card.
- Communicate customer requirements to both domestic and overseas factories.
- Manage order changes/cancellations/expedites with factory in accordance with policy.
- May interface internally with cross-functional departments such as Credit, Product Management/Engineering, Logistics and Accounting to communicate customer requirements and resolve daily business issues.
- Maintain general product knowledge to support customer inquiries.
- Sales Order
- Processing a Process orders/debits/credits for external customers.
- Process 3rd Party warehouse transactions such as pulls from inventory.
- Prepare commercial invoices for drop customers.
- Utilize customer websites as required to obtain purchase orders, provide ASN, post invoices. Create and maintain customer profiles.
- Report Preparation a Execute SAP/Cognos reports to identify exceptions and resolve potential problems in the supply chain.
- Effectively use both written and verbal communication to achieve quick results.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/