Auburn Hills, MichiganDesign Release Engineer - Intermediate #894206
- The Design and Release Engineer - Global Interior Lighting will be responsible for developing components/systems from initial design concept through full volume production.
- The Design and Release Engineer will provide feasibility input for development of designs from Product Design Office (PDO) concepts, sketch, and clay models.
- Establish and manage development timeline for life of project.
- Develop functional objectives, build objectives, DVPR, and DFMEA for components.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university.
- Working knowledge of Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA), PFMEA, Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R), CAE, GD&T and i-Speed, Design and development experience in Team Center and NX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to summarize and present work to management and cross-functional teams.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/