Southfield, MIAPIM Developer #779979
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of a company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Designing and presenting API proof of concepts and analysis
- Developing API’s in a secure, standard, and reliable manner
- Delivering Azure API’s through automation
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. APIs, data models, configurations, and setup)
- API monitor, error handing, and maintenance
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure PaaS and SaaS solution development, Microsoft Azure API Management, and Postman.
- API definition using Open API and other standards.
- Define API policies using XML, C#, JSON, etc. Has knowledge of Azure APIM policies like caching, transformation, validation, request throttling, etc.
- Assist with or lead development of API server applications using SOAP, REST, and microservice design techniques.
- An intermediate level of understanding of authentication policies like HTTP Basic, certificates, and managed identities (specifically Azure AD).
- Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
- Experience working with Dev/Ops
- Interface ADFS and OKTA for identity
- Ability to develop API solutions using Dapr.
- Knowledge of containerized development and deployment using Docker, Kubernetes, .NET, Python, Node.js, etc.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/