Saginaw, MichiganElectronic Technician - Return Analysis #775376
- Return material analysis (RMA) technician for North American, European, or Asian product applications in the EPS Current Engineering group.
- Perform system level and electronic controller level return material failure analysis. Components to analyze can include; controller, motor, motor position sensor assembly, torque sensor, and position sensor.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize electronic laboratory test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, power supplier, laptop computer, function generator, etc.) in support of analysis.
- Document detailed analysis results in Web based database
- Communicate analysis results within component suppliers
- Coordinate RMA material. Incoming materials, material storage, and return of materials to sub-suppliers for deeper analysis.
- Perform special testing in support of analysis (thermal chamber, vibration, vehicle, electrical continuity)
- Support manufacturing site personnel in the analysis of system level and electronic controller level plant first time quality (FTQ) issues.
- Computer competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Able to read and understand engineering prints/drawings/schematics
- High level of analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis. (MiniTab, etc.)
- Presentation skills.
- Basic understanding of Problem-Solving Techniques.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Language skills.
- Prefer 3-5 years of work in electronics troubleshooting/repair
- Education Required: Two-year technical degree (Electrical Technician or Electrical Engineering Technology.)
- Will accept military service and/or technician certification combined with significant experience.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/