Saginaw, MichiganAdmin #509900
- Perform administrative duties in the Human Resources Dept.
- Support training department, identify training needs from database, develop training schedule, using independent judgment and problem solving skills.
- Support calendar activities within the department.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
- Uses common systems. i.e. Internet, e-mail, appropriate software packages.
- Makes discretionary decisions.
- Develop and modify detailed presentations and reports.
- May be required to provide back-up support to Admin III.
- May support 8th level managers/executives.
- Make independent judgment when appropriate.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects at once.
- Extremely high level of organizational skills.
- Proficient in appropriate computer software packages.
3 - 5 years’ experience.
High school graduate or GED.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/