Dearborn, MichiganSoftware Engineer Senior #893133
- Function as a senior software engineer in the creation and implementation of IT solutions to meet business and infrastructure needs (based on functional/nonfunctional requirements).
- Coordinate with application architects to validate solution designs with a focus on the reliability and stability of the product.
- Work hands-on with the development team to prioritize, plan, and deliver software that meets user requirements
- Provide solutions to optimize performance, scalability, security protocols, analytics integration
- Interact with external and internal technical peers (Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, Architects, and vendors) to deliver a shared understanding of the solution
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Contribute to developing systems solutions that are optimized for performance, scalability, and security
- Contribute to maintaining a readied backlog and enable the team to go further with effective usage of Rally/Jira
- Participate in triage and debugging sessions for systems/tools integration issues
- Assist in gathering metrics to track product and data quality in meeting stakeholders’ requirements
- Experience with industry standard development environment, technologies, tools and techniques including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- API development and management skills (e.g API Led, 12 factor)
- GCP configuration experience, GCP Data - ingestion, processing, query and integration skills (e.g Big Query, Tableau ) solution design (BigQuery, data model, etc.)
- GCP, Azure, PCF, BigQuery data model/schema and enterprise scale solution design experience
- Agile Programming disciplines, including pair programming and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Setting up and maintaining Automated Build Processes
- Scripting and strong object oriented programming skills
- Unix/Linux experience
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of software development experience
- Supply Chain solutions development and implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/