AlpharettaHuman Resource Information System (HRIS) Analyst #894466
The Senior Business Analyst, HRIS is an Information Technology (IT) professional who partners with leaders in the HR and Payroll departments to solve business challenges by leveraging process, technology and systems expertise. This person uses knowledge, skills and abilities to identify requirements, prioritize work effort, and deliver solutions to further organizational objectives. This role balances operational support and project work. The ideal candidate has excellent documentation and communication skills and is adept at building relationships with their IT team members and business stakeholders.
The Senior Business Analyst, HRIS will perform a variety of critical tasks to support daily operations including analyzing, designing and implementing system changes. This role reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Business Applications.
- The Senior Business Analyst, HRIS oversees all technical activities required to support the HR / Time and Attendance/Payroll systems within the company:
- Effectively support Payroll and HR operations at all locations
- Work closely with all levels of the organization from payroll clerk to HR VP to provide consulting guidance and leadership
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize business and functional requirements
- Understand and maintain the Time and Attendance, HRIS, and payroll systems to ensure employees are paid correctly and on time
- UKG Dimensions expert with experience in leading Dimensions implementations as well as experience with Attendance, Accruals, Activities, and Time Clocks
- Troubleshoot, make configuration changes, and work with end users and UKG Helpdesk on issues
- Support the integrations between WorkForce Now, JD Edwards, and other external systems
- Coordinate with stakeholders to establish project scope, process improvements, and system goals
- Help design, document and maintain system processes with an eye to ensuring sound HR/Payroll Reporting and Analysis
- Develop requirements documents, specifications, process flows, data mapping and diagrams for developers and testers to follow
- Work with the developers to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Define, document and coordinate the execution of testing procedures and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Assist in the development of training documentation and manage the execution of end user training
- Respond to HR/Payroll Helpdesk Tickets
The Senior Business Analyst, HRIS should demonstrate the following attributes:
- UKG Dimensions expertise in configuration and implementation in Time Keeping, Scheduling, Accruals, Activities, and Attendance modules
- Experience with Dimensions analytics and BI tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Project leadership skills
- Ability to design interfaces and identify where Personal Identifiable Information (PII) security is required
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and proactively identify efficiency and improvement opportunities
- Structure and prioritize business requirements and consistently communicate plans to stakeholders for review and approval
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to provide exceptional client service
The Senior Business Analyst, HRIS should have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- Proven experience in process and systems analysis with primary focus of HR/T&A/Payroll applications
- Solid understanding of HR / Payroll business processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience within the manufacturing and distribution industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or other related discipline with an emphasis on HR / Payroll Systems
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working within a department dealing with HR/Payroll related activities
- Strong time management, interpersonal and problem solving skills
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/