25212 W. Illinois Route 120 Round Lake Illinois USA 60073Senior Project Manager #898584
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead cross functional scientific and technical teams in all aspects of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure for programs assigned
- Lead teams in timely resolution of complex problems, including development of technical solutions, project plans, resourcing plans and budgets
- Accountable for core team performance, creation and management of project schedule, execution of the project, and budget commitments and spend
- Interacts through program updates and reviews with all functions and levels of management ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
- Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
- Manage all financial aspects of assigned projects, from initiation through close, which may include capital expenditures, functional expenses, and program positioning
- Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
- Work within the guidelines of project management, standard performance metrics, and regulatory guidelines to apply best practice Project Management skills, methodologies and standards (such as PMBOK)
- Maximizes business results through continuous improvement in organization's ability to execute programs from identification through implementation
- Leads core team to identify and implement continuous improvement
- Expertise in all aspects of project and program management
- Self-motivated/driven, good interpersonal skills and experience in analyzing complex problems as well as driving high performing teams
- Must have ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and product development process requirements
- Strong leadership and financial acumen skills
- Proficiency with scheduling software such as MS Project
- Ability to create and maintain project deliverables such as project timelines, meeting minutes, status reports etc.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification desired
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required preferably in an Engineering or Science or equivalent discipline. MS/MBA preferred
- 5 years of demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise-wide programs in the medical products industry including 3-4 years of project management experience
- EU MDR experience is a plus
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused, operating in nearly half of the states in the U.S., Europe and India.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/