Greenville, Wisconsin.NET Developer #898629
- The .NET Developer will enhance business capability through analyzing, designing, and implementing information systems while providing top level information system support with regard to day-to-day business information system activity.
- This role will work with other team members (Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Business Representatives) to build new applications and solutions effectively.
- Ensuring functional designs are stable, reliable and scalable for the information technology systems.
- The role is also responsible for verifying production applications are operating at optimal levels through the quality application delivery; and quickly and accurately correcting production issues as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs to correct errors, isolate areas for improvement, and debug issues.
- Responsible for translating user story requirements into applications.
- Responsible for reading user stories and judging them for completeness and assigning effort levels to the story.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify resolution.
- Provide technical support to the HelpDesk in regards to issue status and resolution, maintaining incidents and problems within ServiceNow, and communicate work status and escalation of any technical issues.
- Test, implement, and document projects with direction and assistance from others.
- Develop software based on software design principles and functional specifications provided.
- Learn, understand, and practice Agile project methodology.
- Bachelor of Science (no Technology degrees accepted) in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, or in a related area.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and software development.
- Experience in information system implementation or change efforts.
- 1-3 years experience working with Visual Studio.
- Strong working knowledge of C#, WPF and WinForms.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Familiarity with an Agile project methodology.
- Experience working with applicable programming languages, operating systems, and software.
- Experience working with software design principals.
- Ability to develop based on provided functional specifications.
- Computer analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/