Oshkosh, WIIT Project Manager III #898631
- The Senior Project Manager – Digital Technology (DT) will manage multiple projects focusing on communication, schedules, budgets, milestones, risk and scope management, project quality, and team building.
- This role will be responsible for the management of DT projects that may cross multiple segments from project conception through post implementation.
- Projects will generally be those of greater scope, complexity, risk, geographic, and segment impact.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Create and communicate project status, team and stakeholder meeting agendas, and other communication as required.
- Utilize the Global DT project delivery methodology, Change Management Team, & DT project tools to identify all areas that could be impacted by DT projects.
- Identify, assess, and control risks and plan responses to increase the likelihood of successful completion of DT projects.
- Organize, manage, and lead the project team including working with resource managers to identify roles and responsibilities and assign work.
- Mentor project team and stakeholders on Project Management Office (PMO) process and requirements.
- Manage the planning, estimating, budgeting, financing, monitoring, and controlling of cost to enable DT projects to be completed within the approved budget.
- Regulate the timely completion of DT projects using the Global DT methodology and various DT project management tools and techniques.
- Facilitate, document, and oversee the IT project requirements to include scope changes.
- With the assistant of the global purchasing team, maintain all procurement of products or services as required for DT projects.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are well coordinated, run smoothly, and produce the desired project management deliverables and artifacts. These include items such as the Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, Project Scope Change, and Project Status Reports.
- Bachelor of Science (No Art’s or Technology accepted) degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Project Management or in a related field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in IT Project Management or in a related area.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and terminology.
- Experience using Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tools such as: Clarity, SharePoint, or ServiceNow.
- Previous positive our company work experience preferred.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience in IT Project Management or in a related area.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Professional / Certified Scrum Master.
- Proficient with various web-based software applications Microsoft Office Project
- Proficient with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Project Management Principles.
- Experience managing projects budgets $250K ($500K preferred).
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/