Southfield, MICommunications Specialist IV #898883
- Establishes an advocate relationship with executives to enable advisory on strategic agenda, best methods of communication, strategy delivery and heightened engagement
- Develops effective, compelling communications that reach and engage broad audience and executes executive communication strategies and plans.
- Translates and strengthens organization’s plans and strategies into engaging communications to align employees’ comprehension, acceptance, performance and motivation to strengthen employee engagement
- Produces internal and external materials for executives for multiple forums and channels including leadership meetings, leadership messages, employee town halls, presentations, blogs, videos, social media, site visits/go sees and provides logistics support
- Prepares and coordinates event logistics including, agenda preparation, meeting flow, staging, presentation development, messaging and post-event follow up and feedback
- Partners with Corporate Communications and Co-Worker Connections departments for video/audio needs and external communication requests for executives
- Benchmarking and Best Practices:
- Researches benchmark data and best practices internally and externally to produce communication strategies that reflect cutting-edge communication trends
- Adjusts, integrates and implements modifications to executive communications based on executive input, employee feedback and external trends
- Communication Execution:
- Produces surveys to measure meeting and communication effectiveness and recommends and implements interventions to inform and drive communication results
- Advanced and skilled communicator
- Ability to influence high-level stakeholder audiences in extreme impact situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, with a heavy emphasis on PowerPoint and presentation creation
- Graphic design, photography and videography knowledge and understanding (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Ghost writing for executives and creative storytelling proficiency with ability to craft stories and utilize tools to produce visuals
- Experience and comfort working in c-level executive environment
- Able to think creatively and translate complex ideas and thoughts into concepts and terms that can easily be understood
- Self-initiator and empowered, ability to work with minimal details or requirements, within a wide degree of creativity and latitude, and produce high quality results
- Ability to work within a deadline-driven environment requiring high degree of professionalism, discretion and organization skills
- Exemplify agility to be able to quickly shift priorities easily and effectively
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, by encouraging trust, mutual respect, and a shared purpose among team members and across the organization
- Graphic Design
- Meeting Coordinating
- Executive Communications
- Internal Communications
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media Strategy
- Script Writing
- Video Production
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, English or public relations or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years executive and/or internal communication experience
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/