Dearborn, MichiganBusiness Analysis/Reengineering Practitioner #899056
- Refresh analog and voice gateways
- Responsible for IT Connect telephony, digital signage, cellular queues
- Maintain and prepare lease returns for all fulfillment services
- Manage inventory across all services (Asset Management)
- Act as the SPOC for all telephony, cellular, fulfillment inquiries
- Provide escalation support to the voice coordinators, site management, plant staff, etc.
- Work hands-on with the product teams to fulfill and deliver new technology
- Create monthly metrics for the fulfillment service
- Create Run Books for each service
- Collect and analyze fulfillment metrics for opportunities for improvement
- Prepare ADHOC reports for Senior Management
- Works with external partners including Cisco, AT&T, Dell, AVI-SPL, Verizon, etc.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Recognize problems / issues and take the necessary steps to resolve them quickly
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to plan and implement fulfillment tasks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, fluid environment
- Ability to work on various tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge in Agile and working in Rally
- Experience in using WebEx Teams, support ticketing system
- Work effectively with multiple suppliers to fulfill services
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and create pivot tables Experience in creating Run Books for services
- Understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (call routing, voice mail, digital and analog telephone systems, etc.)
- Understanding of Audio and Video Conferencing design and integration
- Familiarity of (POTS/Centrex voice lines) and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Awareness of Digital Signage
- Awareness of Cellular/Mobility products
- Bachelor's Degree
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/