Lansing, MichiganProgrammer 6 #899124
Senior developer passionate about creating performant, usable, and accessible digital
experiences. This position will join a small team of top-notch developers focused on continuing
to build out features for the Transportation Asset Management Council and Michigan
Infrastructure Council. They will work closely with our business stakeholders and product
owners to understand needs and provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented, team player who has excellent
Duties will include:
- Working with stakeholders to derive and write functional requirements and specifications
- Developing application logic in both a .NET service tier as well as an AngularJS frontend
- Creating SQL scripts for data management
- Create ADA and standards compliant HTML
- Experience creating C# MVC web services – Required 3 years
- Experience with SQL Server – Required 3 years
- Experience building semantic, accessible HTML markup – Required 3 years
- Experience with GIT and branching and merging strategies – Required 3 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrable experience gathering business requirements – Required 3 years
Nice to have skills, but not required:
- Experience with geospatial technologies such as ESRI
At FastTek Global, Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve and have a little fun along the way.
We have been doing this with pride, dedication and plain, old-fashioned hard work for 24 years!
FastTek Global is financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things and we do them for Fortune 10, Fortune 500, and technology start-up companies.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose the benefits you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (FastTek pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
FastTek Global was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020!
To view all of our open positions go to: https://www.fasttek.com/fastswitch/findwork
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fasttekglobal
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fasttekglobal
Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fasttek
You can become a fan of FastTek on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fasttekglobal/